Radio Griffin Pro Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Radio Griffin Pro Dirt Jumper is certainly worthy of having "Pro" in the name. With the light-weight 6061-T6 aluminum frame, paired with the Manitou Circus Expert 100mm fork, a high-end parts package from Race Face, and Maxxis DTH tires, what more could you want?! This rig is ready to be flipped and whipped on a big slopestyle course, or to just flow around a pump track.
- Frame: Radio Griffin PRO Frame, 6061-T6 Hydroformed & Butted Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert Fork (100mm Travel)
- Headset: FSA NO 42/ACB-A, Integrated A-Headset, 1-1/8" - 1.5"
- Stem: Race Face Chester 35, Front Load, Alloy (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Radio Griffin Bar, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 35mm (50mm Rise) (760mm Wide) (8° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Radio Frequency XL, Flangeless (160mm)
- Cranks: Race Face Affect Crank, Alloy (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA (Euro) External Cup, 24mm
- Pedals: Radio Slim, Nylon Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Race Face Affect, Alloy (28T)
- Chain: Salt AM, WZ1 Type
- Front Hub: Radio Pro-DJ Disc Hub, Alloy, Sealed (15mm Through Axle) (32H)
- Rear Hub: Radio Pro-DJ Disc Cassette Hub, Alloy, Sealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle) (32H)
- Cog: 10T Cassette Driver, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Radio DB-T25 Rim (Double Wall) (Sleeved) (32H)
- Rear Rim: Radio DB-T25 Rim (Double Wall) (Sleeved) (32H)
- Front Tire: Maxxis DTH (26" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DTH (26" x 2.3")
- Seat: Radio Century Fat Padded (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Radio Pivotal Post, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Radio Slim, Alloy, 31.8mm
- Brake Lever: Tektro RS-360A (Front), SRAM DB-LVL-A1 (Rear)
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc (Front), SRAM DB-LVL-A1 Hydraulic Disc (Rear)
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 24.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 15"
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 14mm Drop
- Standover: 10.2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 10, 2022