Radio Asura Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Radio Asura Dirt Jumper is a great option for mountain bike riders looking to improve their bike skills on a more nimble bike and for BMX riders looking to transition to bigger mountain bikes. The chromoly/steel frame and 100mm travel fork keeps the bike light and nimble yet ready to handle anything from dirt jumps, to pump tracks, to skateparks. This bike is more towards the entry-level end of dirt jumpers while still having everything you need to feel confident and have fun on all terrain.
- Frame: Radio Asura Frame, Chromoly Top & Down Tube, 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: RST Dirt RA Fork (100mm Travel)
- Headset: FSA NO.28 A-Headset
- Stem: Radio Zoom, Front Load, Alloy (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Radio Asura, 6061-T6 Aluminum 31.8mm (50mm Rise) (740mm Wide) (8° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Radio Frequency XL, Flangeless (160mm)
- Cranks: Radio Pro, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length) (8 Spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Radio Slim, Nylon Fiberglass
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie, Steel (30T)
- Chain: Salt AM, WZ1 Type
- Front Hub: Radio Rookie-DJ Disc Hub, Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle) (32H)
- Rear Hub: Radio Rookie-DJ Disc Hub, Alloy, Sealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle) (32H)
- Cog: ATA 14T, Chromoly Freewheel
- Front Rim: Radio DB32 Rim (Double Wall) (32H)
- Rear Rim: Radio DB32 Rim (Double Wall) (32H)
- Front Tire: Radio DJ1131 (26" x 2.0")
- Rear Tire: Radio DJ1131 (26" x 2.0")
- Seat: Radio DJ Medium Padded (Combo)
- Seat Post: Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Tektro RS-360A (Front & Rear)
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc (Front & Rear)
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.7"
- Chainstay Length: 15.5"
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 72.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 4mm Drop
- Standover: 10.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2023