Radio Cobalt Pro BMX Bike Description:
The Radio Cobalt Pro 20" race bike gets you a great snap out of the gate of your BMX racing days. Featuring a light-weight 6061-T6 Aluminum frame that has integrated chain tensioners, equipped with all sealed bearings and light-weight components, this bike is built to get you fast and smooth.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Alloy, Forged Dropouts w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" Butted Steerer Tube (30mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA No.28, Integrated, Sealed Bearings, 1-1/8"
- Stem: Radio Cobalt Top Load, Alloy (50mm Reach)
- Bars: 4130 Seamless Chromoly (7.5" Height) (28" Width) (11° Backsweep) (3.5° Upsweep)
- Grips: Radio, Diamond Knurling, Closed End, Flangeless (130mm Length)
- Cranks: Radio Cobalt 3-Piece, Forged Alloy, (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Radio BSA (Euro) Square Taper, Sealed
- Pedals: Radio Cobalt Pro, Alloy
- Chainring: Radio Alloy (44T)
- Chain: KMC Z6 (1/2" x 3/32")
- Front Hub: Radio Cobalt, Alloy CNC Hub, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Chromoly Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Radio Cobalt Flip Flop, Alloy CNC Hub, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Chromoly Axle) (36H)
- Cog: ATA 16T, 1/2" x 3/32", Chromoly
- Front Rim: Radio BX-32, Alloy, Double Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Radio BX-32, Alloy, Double Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1.95")
- Rear Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1.75")
- Seat: Radio Cobalt Pro (Combo)
- Seat Post: Radio 25.4mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Radio, Forged Alloy
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-378, Alloy
- Brakes: Promax TX-117, Alloy
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Weight: 21.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 14"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'7" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2022