Radio Astron BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Radio Astron bike is just what all the up and coming park riders are looking for! Featuring lower, park riding inspired geometry, a Salt AM gyro kit, all sealed bearings, and double wall rims, this bike is just asking to tear up every box jump and quarter pipe! The frame, fork, and bars are all made fully of chromoly, making it ready to shred hard. Park riders unite!
- Frame: Radio Astron Frame, Full Chromoly
- Fork: Radio Pro Fork, Full Chromoly, 26mm Offset
- Headset: SALT Pro Integrated headset, Sealed Bearing
- Stem: Salt Comp Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Radio Pro, Full Chromoly (9" Rise) (29.5" Wide) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (155mm)
- Cranks: Radio AM Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly (165mm Length) (8 Spline)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Size, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Radio Slim Nylon Fiberglass Pedals
- Sprocket: Radio Vision, Steel (25T)
- Chain: Salt AM Chain, WZ1 type
- Front Hub: Radio Pro Hub, Alloy, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Radio Pro, Sealed Alloy Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Salt Plus Brace Rim (Double Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Salt Plus Brace Rim (Double Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Salt Plus Burn (20" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Salt Plus Burn (20" x 2.3")
- Seat: Radio Century Slim Padded (Combo)
- Seat Post: Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Radio AM, Alloy
- Brakes: Salt Plus Geo XL Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Salt AM Gyro Kit
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 27.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.6"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 76°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2022