Race Inc. RA20-R Retro 20" BMX Bike Description:
The Race Inc. RA20-R Retro 20" BMX Bike is a nod to the origins of BMX and the original frames created by Bill Bastian. Its 6061 T-6 aluminum frame features a classic, Race Inc., loop tail rear end and classic Race Inc. gussets combined with modern 20mm slotted dropouts and internal cable routing. Add to that, a parts package that includes a Race Inc. chromoly fork made by Tange, and Box Three brakes and lever. This retro styled ride is sure to turn heads.
- Frame: Retro 20" Design, 6061 T6 Aluminum, One-Piece "Loop Tail" Rear Stays, Dropout Slotted 20mm Axle (10mm Reducer Washers Included)
- Fork: Race Inc. Design, 4130 Chromoly, Dropout Openings For 20mm Axle (10mm And 15mm Reducer Washers Included), Threadless 1-1/8" Steerer Tube, 28.6mm OD Blades
- Headset: Standard Aluminum External Cups with Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: 6061 T6 Aluminum with CNC Finish Machining (48mm Reach)
- Bars: Race Inc. Retro Cruiser 4130 Chromoly Design. (8" Rise) (28" Wide) (7° Back Sweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Diamond Pattern Surface, Dual-Density Material, End Plugs
- Cranks: Hot Forged Chromoly, One Piece Design (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: American, Loose Caged Ball Bearing, Seals On Drive And Non-Drive Sides
- Pedals: Round Bear Trap Style, Aluminum Cage and Body, Chromoly Axle (1/2")
- Chainring: Aluminum (44T) Chainring with 5-Arm Aluminum Spider
- Chain: Box-Two, Nickel Plated Finish, Chemically Treated Links, Hardened Solid Pins, with Snap-On Connector
- Front Hub: High Flange Design with Machined Cut-Outs, Sealed Bearings, Heat Treated 3/8" (10mm) Axle, Track Axle Nuts with Modular Washers
- Rear Hub: High Flange Design with Machined Cut-Outs, Sealed Bearings, Heat Treated 3/8" (10mm) Axle, Track Axle Nuts with Modular Washers
- Cog: 16T Freewheel, Chrome Plated with Common 4-Prong Tool Install / Removal Feature
- Front Rim: Single Wall Construction, 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Rear Rim: Single Wall Construction, 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Front Tire: IRC Siren Comp (20 x 2.125")
- Rear Tire: IRC Siren Comp, (20 x 1.75")
- Seat: Railed Vintage Concor Styling, Hi-Density Padding
- Seat Post: Box Two 2014-T651 Aluminum Double Bolt Forged Head with CNC Turned Post
- Seat Clamp: 6061 Aluminum, Single Bolt
- Brake Lever: Box Three V-Point Lever, Long Reach with internal Clamp allowing Lever to Mount on Left or Right Side
- Brakes: Box Three V-Brake, Cold Forged 6061 T6 Aluminum, Dual Compound Brake Pads
- Extras: -
- Color: Polished/Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 14.3"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: 22.9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 2" - 5' 6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022