Pro-Tec Old School Skate Helmet Description:
The Pro-Tec Old School Skate helmet is a modified version of the 1973 Full-Tec helmet and has the classic retro shape that sits low on your head while offering great protection for the Non-CPSC/CE certified helmet. The standard 11 open vent holes to keep you cool and the premium heat-sealed liner to keep you comfortable. This helmet practically molds to any head shape. Don't take my word for it, try one out for yourself today!
- Classic design.
- High-Impact ABS offers durable, lightweight protection
- 2-stage foam offers perfect mix of protection and comfort
- Dri-Lex® wrapped 2-stage liners wick away moisture
- Easy on/easy off nylon buckle.
- NOT a CPSC/CE certified helmet
- Small: (21.3 - 22 in)
- Medium: (22 -22.8 in)
- Large: (22.8 - 23.6 in)
- XL: (23.6 - 24.4 in)
- XXL: (24.4 - 25.2 in)
Dan's Comp has a wide selection of Freestyle and Skatepark helmets.
This product was added to our catalog on February 16, 2023