Reduced due to:
- Has a couple small scratches on the seat post.
- Has an approx 2" scuff on the lower left side of the Down Tube by the Bottom Bracket.
- Has an approx 1 1/2" area that's scratched on the upper right side of the Seat Tube between the brake and Seat Post Clamp.
- Has marks around both of the Bottom Bracket cups from the factory.
- Has scuffs on the lower back of both fork legs.
The 2014 GT Pro Series Pro XL bike features a 6061-T6 aluminum frame with 1-1/8" integrated headtube and reverse dropouts, GT chromoly fork with tapered legs, GT frontload stem, 8" GT Interceptor chromoly bars, GT grips, Promax V-brake and Tektro lever, 175mm GT chromoly 2-pc cranks with sealed Euro BB, 44T GT alloy sprocket, KMC Z610 chain, 3/8" sealed female flip/flop hubs with 16T freewheel, 32H Alienation Deviant front and 36H Alienation 440 rear rims, Tioga Powerblock tires, SDG Patriot I-Beam seat, GT plastic platform pedals and GT chain adjusters. Toptube: 21.0"
NOTE: To insure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer's warranty.