The name "HOLBROOK" came from a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It's a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50's and 60's.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt & Icon accents in front frame