When it comes to SPD BMX Bike Clipless shoes Diadora has been in the game for years. The Diadora X-Vortex Pro SPD Shoes will give a very secure fit with the Boa straps along with a internal support cage (Morpho Cage) designed to for perfect closure which evenly distributes pressure on your feet and improves foot stability every-time you thrust.
Features and Details:
- Fitment: Regular Race Last. A perfect fit across the entire surface.
- Closure: Lateral Push/Pull Boa system and hook and loop for a better closure and foot pressure distribution.
- Upper: Suprell – Tech, with Morpho Cage A-M. The special “space frame” design to ensure greater stability, breathability and comfort.
- Heel Heel Cup: Pre-moulded ergonomic TPU heel cup to ensure better heel containment.
- Arch support: Removable, made of perforated EVA, to ensure maximum breathability and moisture drainage.
- Carbon layer sole: Thanks to its unique design the sole is extra thin yet highly rigid.
- Duratech Rubber: the lightweight and highly functional outsole is designed for more demanding bikers.
- High Grip Finish: the special rough finish of toe area improves cleat grip.
- Multiped: exclusive system developed by Diadora to guarantee maximum stability on pedals, improving power transmission during thrust phase.
- Nylon base protects carbon fiber outsole by preventing direct contact with pedal.
Dans Comp offers a variety of BMX Clipless Shoes./