The 2015 Fit Dugan 3 bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, full chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer and tapered legs, Fit frontload stem, 9" chromoly bars, Fit Savage grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, LHD chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 30T Fit Crossfit style alloy sprocket, KMC 510 chain, 14mm sealed LHD cassette hub with 10T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H Revenge double-wall rims, Fit T/A 2.4" tires, Fit Solo Tripod seat and Fit Mac alloy pedals. (25.2 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8.75"
BB Height: 11.6"
Upgrades over 2015 Fit Series 2 bikes
- Full chromoly frame to increase strength and reduce weight
- Full chromoly fork to increase strength and reduce weight
- Taller 9" bars
- Aftermarket Fit Crossfit sprocket to increase strength
- Taller 30/10 gearing for more top speed
- KMC 510 chain to increase strength and reduce chain stretch
- Female axle front hub for a clean look
- Double-wall rims front and rear to increase wheel strength and durability
- Aftermarket Fit T/A tires
- Fit Tripod seat to reduce weight
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Fit BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.