The 2015 Verde Luxe bike features a full chromoly frame with 520 Reynolds downtube, integrated headtube, Verde Regent chromoly fork, Verde Regent topload stem, 8.8" chromoly bars, Duo Homan grips, Tektro FX-340R U-brake with alloy lever, removable brake mounts, Eclat Onyx 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 27T Verde Neutra alloy sprocket, half link chain, 14mm Cinema VX2 sealed RHD/LHD cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Cinema VX sealed FA front hub, 36H Cinema 777 double-wall rims, Duo High Street 2.4" tires, Duo Pivotal seat, Duo Resilite seat post and Duo Resilite PC pedals. 21" Toptube. (24.8 lbs)
Note: Hub can be switched between RHD or LHD to fit your preference.
Upgrades over 2015 Verde Radia bike
- Higher quality Tektro FX-340R U-brake to increase braking performance
- Aftermarket Eclat Onyx 3-pc cranks to increase strength and durability
- Aftermarket Verde Neutra sprocket to increase strength
- Half link chain
- Aftermarket Cinema VX2 cassette hub with RHD/LHD switchable driver
- Aftermarket Cinema VX front hub
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all Verde BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.