Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the PRS-4 is a shop quality stand.
- Features powder coat finish and solid cast aluminum construction
- Mounting bolts not included
- Mounting plate is 6 x 2.5" (15 x 6cm) with holes approximately 1/2" in diameter on 4" centers
- Features the 100-3D Micro-Adjustable clamp with cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Narrow clamping jaws 2.7" (7cm) designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Places the clamp approximately 13" from the wall
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2020
Thursday, Mar 25 2021 (7 months ago)
Park Tool PRS-4W-2 Professional Wall Mount Stand & 100-3D Clamp
My >30 year old Park PR-6 stand was still going strong, but I wanted a clamp that could securely grab bikes with shorter exposed seat posts. The 100-3D is the only option unless you want to pay hundreds more. It's well padded, very easy to operate with a cam lever that also rotates to open and close--you can use either method or a combination of both. Looks like it will hold up as well as my old PR-6. I opted for the wall mount version to save space in my small workshop. For now it's bolted to a 2x12 plank that I have clamped in a bench vise. When I don't need the work stand, I can put it away, but I'll probably mount it to an actual wall some day. It was out of stock pretty much everywhere, but Nashbar had it, and also had the best price! Park could have thrown in a couple of lag bolts and washers for mounting--save a trip to the hardware store, but no big deal.