Park Tool Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand Description:
The PRS-2.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. The dual-sided top tube allows two mechanics to work at the same time and rotates 360 degrees allowing a single mechanic to work on multiple bikes more efficiently. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
The PRS-2.3-2 utilizes a 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. It's narrow clamping jaws fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- A professional quality double arm repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use
- Includes two 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamps (clamps tubes up to 3", fully adjustable clamping pressure, narrow 2.7" clamping jaws)
- Clamps two bikes simultaneously
- Clamps rotate 360 degrees horizontally and vertically
- Heavy gauge, chrome plated steel tubing for rigidity and years of trouble free use
- Clamping height easily adjusts from 50" to 62" (128cm to 158cm) using heavy duty lock block and locking pin system
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray and RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2022