Origin8 Throwdown OS Stem Description:
The Origin8 Throwdown OS Stem is aptly named as it is ready to throw down on any trail, mountain, skatepark or dirt jump. This stem is 3D forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum making it lightweight while remaining strong and being ISO-Mountain safety certified. This model has a 35mm bar clamp diameter. The 31.8mm option is available here.
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications
- 3D forged and CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction
- Designed for use with oversized 35mm handlebars
- Lightweight, extra-wide 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design
- ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Reach: 35mm
- Clamp Diameter: 35mm
- Angle: 0°
- Stack Height: 35mm
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 4.06 oz (115g)
Click here to browse our selection of hex (allen) tools to install your stem.
Find some grease for those stem bolts here.
Check out our video below to learn how to install your BMX stem and handlebars and get some pro tips in doing so.
This product was added to our catalog on July 18, 2023