Odyssey Twisted Pro PC Pedals Description:
The Odyssey Twisted Pro PC Pedals are a blend of the original Twisted PC's and the Grandstand pedals. Similar in style to the original Twisted PCs, but with a slimmer height and wider body shape to increase the strength and grip surface. Made from a lightweight plastic composite material with 12 molded pins per side and chromoly spindles with unsealed bearings. Sold in pairs.
Note: 1/2" fits 1-piece cranks. 9/16" fits 3-piece cranks.
- Blend of the original Twisted PC's and the Grandstand pedals
- Lightweight plastic composite material
- 12 molded pins per side
- Chromoly spindles
- Unsealed bearings
- Platform Size: 98mm x 104mm
- Platform Material: Plastic Composite
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Unsealed
- Pins: 12 per side
- Color: Midnight Purple/Orange Swirl
- Weight: 17 oz
Dan's Comp recommends the use of a Pedal Wrench when changing pedals. Find this and other useful tools in the BMX Tools section.
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2023