Odyssey Twisted PC Pedals Description:
The Odyssey Twisted PC Pedal is simple, lightweight, inexpensive and features Odyssey's famously durable plastic-bodied design. The Twisted PC Pedal is often duplicated, but never replicated. This pedal continues to be a favorite among all those who have tried it. Sold in pairs.
Note: Pedal end caps now come in black (Photo for illustrative purposes only)
- High-strength nylon composite
- 16 pins per side
- Traditional unsealed bearings
- Chromoly spindle
- Wide range of color options
- Platform Size: 98mm x 89mm (Width x Length)
- Platform Material: Plastic Composite
- Spindle Size: 9/16" & 1/2" Available
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Unsealed
- Pins: 16 Per Side (Molded)
- Color: White
- Weight: 14.2 oz
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2019
You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?
These pedals are cheap, reliable, and durable. I use to ride metal pedals with replaceable set screws, until I realized it hurt too much.
Plastic is lighter and nicer on you shins. These pedals deliver in every way.