Odyssey Grandstand V2 PC Pedals Description:
The Odyssey Grandstand V2 Pedals are Tom Dugan's signature model. They feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, dual concave shape, and a wider platform. Sold in pairs.
Note: 1/2" fits 1-piece cranks. 9/16" fits 3-piece cranks.
- Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
- High strength plastic composite
- Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
- Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
- Extra large contact surface
- 8 oversized pins per side
- Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave
- Platform Size: 98mm x 103mm
- Platform Material: Plastic Composite
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Unsealed
- Pins: 8 Oversized Pins Per Side (Molded)
- Color: Army Green
- Weight: 13 oz
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2022