Oakley Kato Sunglasses Description:
The Oakley Kato is on the cutting edge of performance and design with its purpose-built contoured construction and seamless look. The progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customised fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimised coverage and an expanded field of view.
The Tour de France collection from Oakley takes inspiration from the geometric pattern found on the iconic race’s trophy. The collection resembles the trophy’s sleek design and color, making it truly fit for a champion.
- The lens is intended to fit as close to the face as possible, providing optimised coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection
- Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame
- An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces
- Comes with three Unobtainium nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip
- Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance colour, contrast so you can see more detail.
- Style: Sport
- Frame Color: TDF Special Edition Clear
- Lens Color: Prizm Road
- Fit: Standard
- Interchangeable Lenses: No
- Extra Lens(es) Included: -
- Polarized: -
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2022