NS Bikes Suburban DJ 26" Frame Description:
The NS Bikes Suburban DJ Frame is a true classic in the world of chromoly dirt jump frames. The frame is built around very balanced geometry, allowing it to feel comfortable on both big jumps and tight skatepark transitions. The tapered integrated headtube fits forks with standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steer tubes. The Suburban frame comes drilled for gyro tabs which opens up the door for gyro/detangler options to help extend your bag of tricks.
- Tapered Integrated Headtube
- Removable Gyro Tabs
- 3D Logo on the seat bridge
- Fits up to a 32 tooth sprocket
- High-end tube-set with o set multi-butted Tange Chromoly
- Frame Material: Heat-treated, Custom butted 4130 Tange Eccentric Chromoly steel
- Headset Type: Tapered integrated headset, (IS42/IS52, head tube length: 115mm / 4.5”)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: IS-2000 Disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: European Threaded 68mm
- Seatpost Size: 27.2 mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 135x10mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz (2.59kg)
- Toptube Length (Actual): 22.1"
- Toptube Length (Effective): 23.3"
- Reach: 398mm
- Chainstay Length: 375mm
- Headtube Angle: 69.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70.5°
- Seat Tube Length: 309mm
- Bottom Bracket Height: 4.5mm
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find a headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2023