NS Bikes Majesty DJ 26" Frame Description:
The NS Majesty is said to have been on the podium at world-class dirt and slopestyle events more than any other frame. The frame is made up of a high-end tube set with offset multi-butting and a rarely seen heat treatment process that takes place after welding up the frame. This allows it to be one of the lightest and strongest DJ frames on the market. The frame is even coated inside and out with a thin weightless electroplated layer that protects against corrosion. The Majesty DJ frame has a lower BB height to make it more stable at higher speeds and perfect for those big slopestyle courses. It features a Spanish bottom bracket to save weight with smaller bearings and fully removable cables guides for a super clean look on those brakeless set ups. With its classic simple look and great graphics, its easy for the Majesty to stand out amongst the crowd.
- Post-welding heat treatment, electroplate layer protects from corrosion
- Removable cable guides
- 3D Logo on the seat stay bridge
- Fits up to a 32 tooth sprocket
- Low bottom bracket is ideal for high speed trails and big slopestyle courses
- Frame Material: Heat-treated, Custom butted 4130 Tange Eccentric Chromoly steel
- Headset Type: Integrated headset, Campy spec (45x45°, OD41.8mm)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: IS-2000 Disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: Spanish 68mm
- Seatpost Size: 27.2 mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 135x10mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz (2.19kg)
- Toptube Length (Actual): 22.6"
- Toptube Length (Effective): 23.6"
- Reach: 405mm
- Chainstay Length: 381mm
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Length: 312mm
- Bottom Bracket Height: 14mm Drop
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find a headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2023