NS Bikes Decade V2 DJ 26" Frame Description:
The NS Bikes Decade V2 DJ 26" Frame is a high-quality dirt jump frame designed for riders who demand the best in terms of performance, durability, and style. This frame is built to handle the rigors of dirt jumping, slopestyle, and urban riding, with a lightweight and strong aluminum construction that can withstand the toughest landings and harshest riding conditions. It's designed to work best with forks from 100-140mm of travel and features a fully integrated tapered head tube which can accept forks with both standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steerer tubes. The frame is drilled for gyro tabs and an optional derailleur hanger is available separately.
- Tapered Integrated Headtube
- Removable Gyro Tabs
- A High-end Aluminum DJ Hard Tail
- Boost Fits up to a 32 tooth sprocket
- Frame has smooth double pass welding in critical areas
- Frame Material: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 Custom Formed and Butted Tubes
- Headset Type: Tapered integrated headset, (IS42/IS52, head tube length: 115mm / 4.5”)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Included)
- Brake Mounts: IS-2000 Disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: European Threaded BSA 73mm
- Seatpost Size: 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Dropouts: 135x10mm
- Color: Dark Chrome
- Weight: 4 lbs 11.8 oz (2.15kg)
- Toptube Length (Actual): 22.6"
- Toptube Length (Effective): 23.8"
- Reach: 398mm
- Chainstay Length: 410mm
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Seat Tube Length: 326mm
- Bottom Bracket Height: -14mm Drop
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find a headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2023