Kink Nathan Williams x Etnies Frame Description:
When you think of legendary tag teams, what comes to mind? The Legion of Doom? The Hardy Boyz? For us, it's Nathan Williams and Etnies shoes. Throw the Kink Nathan Williams frame in the mix and you've got a 141 2/3% chance of shredding!
Steiner math aside, Kink produced this Nathan and Etnies collaboration version of their Williams frame. The all-new matte Golden Graphite colorway was hand-picked by Nathan and really pops in the sunlight. The graphics package reflects Nathan’s personal bike, right down to the inclusion of the multiple Etnies logos.
The frame's geometry is optimized for responsiveness, featuring a steeper 75.5-degree headtube that ensures quick and precise handling. Combined with the short 12.75" chainstay length, the frame becomes remarkably nimble without compromising on tire clearance, accommodating up to 2.5" tires for versatile riding. Crafted for strength and durability, the double-butted toptube and downtube come with gussets, providing exceptional reinforcement to the front end. The chainstay and seatstay bridge designs offer ample tire clearance while enhancing overall stiffness for a more controlled ride.
- Nathan Williams signature
- Nathan Williams & Etnies collab colorway
- Investment cast dropouts feature interior knurling
- Integrated chain tensioners
- CNC seatstay bridge with a custom brass badge inlay
- Custom shaped gussets both top and bottom and 5" headtube length.
- Frame Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Internally and Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Matte Golden Graphite
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75" 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2023