Kink Williams BMX Frame Description:
The Kink Williams frame is designed with aggressive, modern street-based geometry by the street legend himself, Nathan Williams. The steeper 75.5° headtube angle is responsive and makes being on the front wheel a bit more comfortable. The short 12.75" chainstay length makes the frame nimble without compromising on tire clearance; fitting up to 2.5" tires. The frame comes standard with an integrated seat post clamp, integrated chain tensioners, and removeable brake mounts. Additional details like the custom seatstay bridge badge inlay, and interior dropout knurling round out both the good looks and serious functionality of the Williams frame.
- Nathan Williams signature model
- Custom shaped top and down tube gussets
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Internally and externally machined Mid BB
- Oval chainstays for tire clearance up to 2.5”
- Frame Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Internally and Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Fireball Red
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75" 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022