Kink Nathan Williams Frame Description:
The Kink Williams frame is Nathan Williams' first signature frame from Kink and features modern street geometry while retaining a classic look. Despite the classic look though, the frame features several subtle details that should not be overlooked. The steeper 75.5-degree headtube is responsive, and the short 12.75" chainstay length makes the frame nimble without compromising on tire clearance; fitting up to 2.5" tires. The double-butted toptube and downtube with gussets on both, ensure plenty of strength in the front end while the chainstay and seatstay bridge designs allow for generous tire clearance while adding as much stiffness as possible. Nathan's frame of course comes standard with integrated seat post clamp, integrated chain tensioners, and removeable brake mounts. Additional details like the custom seatstay bridge badge inlay, and interior dropout knurling round out both the good looks and serious functionality of the Williams frame.
- Nathan Williams signature
- Investment cast dropouts feature interior knurling
- Integrated chain tensioners
- CNC seatstay bridge with a custom brass badge inlay
- Custom shaped gussets both top and bottom and 5" headtube length.
- Frame Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Internally and Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75" 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on January 15, 2020