Kink Tactic Frame Description:
The Kink Tactic frame bridges the gap between conservative and ultra-modern specs and geometry. The short, but not too short, rear end, and quick, but not too quick, headtube angle make the Tactic a well balanced street frame. Integrated chain tensioners, integrated seat clamp and included removable brake mount hardware provide all the options and conveniences you might need. The Tactic frame also features seamless Sanko 4130 chromoly tubing throughout and dual gussets give the frame plenty of strength and stiffness.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Laser dropouts that feature integrated chain tensioners
- Full gussets on the toptube and downtube
- CNC machined headtube
- Internally and externally machined Mid bottom bracket shell
- Removable through-bolt brake mount system
- Widened stays for big tire clearance
- Frame Material: -
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Trans Metallic Green
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz (20.5" Toptube)
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2022