Kink Tactic Frame Description:
The Kink Tactic frame bridges the gap between conservative and ultra-modern specs and geometry. The short, but not too short, rear end, and quick, but not too quick, headtube angle make the Tactic a well balanced street frame. Integrated chain tensioners, integrated seat clamp and included removable brake mount hardware provide all the options and conveniences you might need. The Tactic frame also features seamless Sanko 4130 chromoly tubing throughout and dual gussets give the frame plenty of strength and stiffness.
- 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- External gussets on top and downtube
- Widened Stays for Big Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Seatstay and Chainstay Bridges
- Integrated seat clamp
- Integrated tensioners
- Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Machined BB Shell)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: 4lb 12oz (20.5")
- Toptube Lengths: 20", 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”, 21.25”
- Chainstay Length: 13" Slammed
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2023