The Kink Royale Frame is a street demolishing machine designed to last through the gnarliest of lines. A modern geometry creates a quick, responsive ride while the full 4130 chromoly construction paired with toptube and downtube gussets provide incredible strength. Tire clearance has been enhanced to accept widths up to 2.55" essentially making any BMX tire on the market compatible. Whether you enjoy running brakes, or prefer the simplicity of brakeless, the Royale frame has you covered.
- 100% 4130 chromoly tubing as well as toptube and downtube gussets for increased strength
- Integrated seat clamp
- 2.55" rear tire width clearance
- CNC'd seatstay bridge with a Kink badge inlay
- Internally and externally machined bottom bracket
- Removable through-bolt brake mount system (not included)
- Integrated chain tensioners to ensure the perfect wheel placement every time
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (Not Included)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropouts: Laser Cut w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
Color: Black ED
Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (20.5")
Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", or 21.25"
Chainstay Length: 12.5" (Slammed)
Headtube Height: 5"
Headtube Angle: 76.0°
Seattube Angle: 71.0°
Standover Height: 9"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022