Kink Royale BMX Frame Description:
The Kink Royale Frame is a street demolishing machine designed to last through the gnarliest of lines. A modern geometry creates a quick, responsive ride while the full 4130 chromoly construction paired with toptube and downtube gussets provide incredible strength. Tire clearance has been enhanced to accept widths up to 2.55" essentially making any BMX tire on the market compatible. Whether you enjoy running brakes, or prefer the simplicity of brakeless, the Royale frame has you covered.
- 100% 4130 chromoly tubing as well as toptube and downtube gussets for increased strength
- Integrated seat clamp
- 2.55" rear tire width clearance
- CNC'd seatstay bridge with a Kink badge inlay
- Internally and externally machined bottom bracket
- Removable through-bolt brake mount system (not included)
- Integrated chain tensioners to ensure the perfect wheel placement every time
- Frame Material: 4130 chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Laser Cut w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Ruby Red
- Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (20.5")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", or 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 76.0°
- Seattube Angle: 71.0°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2023