Kink Roll Up Frame Description:
The Roll Up BMX Frame is the end result of Kink and their team rider, Hobie Doan, collaborating to create something tough enough for his riding style. Stiffness and a huge amount of tire clearance are achieved through the investment cast chainstay yoke and oversized seatstay bridge. A 75° headtube angle paired with a 12.75" chainstay length produce a modern street style geometry. Doan influenced a new dropout shape with integrated chain tensioners ensuring that the rear wheel stays right where it feels best. Included brake mount hardware make this frame capable of suiting any rider's style whether brakeless or rocking 990's.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Oversized laser cut bridge for more stiffness and a great look
- Laser cut 6mm thick dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- The investment cast chainstay yoke creates a clean look, while providing extra stiffness and a ton of tire clearance
- 100% 4130 chromoly tubing with toptube and downtube gussets
- Integrated seat clamp with a 5/6mm combo bolt
- Removable through-bolt brake mount system hardware is included
- Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable Through-Bolt
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", & 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75" Slammed
- Headtube Height: 5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.25"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2022