Kink Crosscut Frame Description:
The Kink Crosscut frame is a modern-day street beast. The double-butted toptube and downtube with both upper and lower gussets will stand up to the hardest riding, and the short 12.5" chainstay length and quick 75.5° headtube angle make this frame nice and nimble. The generous 9.25" standover height gives the frame a clean and traditional look, but with the aforementioned modern-day geometry. The all new investment cast chainstay yoke enables you to ride any modern tire size up to 2.55" and run your choice of 25 or 28T sprocket. This frame also comes standard with an integrated seat clamp, integrated chain tensioners and removeable brake mounts.
- Unique investment cast chainstay yoke
- Laser dropouts that feature integrated chain tensioners
- Full gussets on the toptube and downtube
- CNC machined headtube
- Internally and externally machined Mid bottom bracket shell
- Removable through-bolt brake mount system
- Widened stays for big tire clearance
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Serpent Purple
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz (20.5" Toptube)
- Toptube Lengths: 20", 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”, 21.25”
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.25"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2023