Kink Contender II BMX Frame Description:
Dan Coller's signature model, the Kink Contender II Frame, is designed to handle anything thrown in its path. Ultimate strength and durability are achieved by constructing the frame from 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 chromoly tubing and utilizing a double butted top and downtube, top and downtube gussets, dent resistant oval downtube, and an extremely strong wishbone chainstay. A higher bottom bracket gives all the clearance needed for grinds and the long 5" headtube creates clean looks by removing the need for headset spacers.
- Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- Oval Downtube for Improved Dent Resistance
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Anti-Slip Interior Dropout Knurling
- Frame Material: -
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Internally & Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz (20.5")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.3"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2021