Kink Cloud Travis Hughes BMX Frame Description:
The Kink Cloud Frame is Travis Hughes' signature frame designed with one thing in mind: to take take everything and anything thrown at it. There aren't any bells or whistles with this frame's design. It is meant only to be ridden and to be ridden hard. Constructed from 100% chromoly tubing with toptube and downtube gussets the strength is incredibly dependable. The integrated chain tensioners and seat post clamp make adjustments a breeze. This model isn't for the faint of heart, as it is a brakeless design. If you are the type of rider who likes to commit to a line without distractions, the Kink Cloud Frame might just be for you.
Note: This is a brakeless frame, meaning brake mounts and brakes cannot be installed
- Travis Hughes' signature model
- 100% 4130 chromoly
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Steep 75.5° headtube angle
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Brakeless
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Internally and Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Laser Cut w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners (14mm)
- Color: Matte Storm Blue
- Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" (Slammed)
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2020