Kink Williams BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Kink Williams BMX Bike is the end of the line, the absolute highest you can go in Kink's lineup. Designed as Nathan Williams' signature bike, the geometry is exactly how he likes his personal bike and the components were chosen to emulate the same strength as his personal bike, but without the price tag. Every part on this bike is about as nice as it gets, from the double butted chromoly frame, aftermarket butted and tapered chromoly forks, 48 spline cranks, fully sealed Cinema wheels, all the way down to the tread. It really can't get much better than the Kink Williams BMX Bike.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly (Double Butted Toptube and Downtube)
- Fork: Kink Origin 100% 4130 Chromoly (1.5-Piece CNC Steerer) (Butted and Tapered Fork Legs)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Cinema Martinez CNC 6061-T6 (48mm Reach)
- Bars: Kink Williams 4pc, 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm (9.25" Rise)
- Grips: Kink Form
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 48 Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Cinema CK
- Sprocket: Cinema Beta Guard (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Cinema Sync Half-Link
- Front Hub: Cinema ZX Sealed (Bolt-In) (w/ Guards)
- Rear Hub: Cinema ZX2 Sealed Freecoaster (w/ Guards)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Bearings (Right Hand Drive)
- Front Rim: Cinema 444
- Rear Rim: Cinema 444
- Front Tire: Cinema Williams (20 x 2.5")
- Rear Tire: Cinema Williams (20 x 2.5")
- Seat: Cinema Standard Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Cinema Stealth 3D Forged (Stealth Pivotal Seat Post)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Cinema C4 Pegs (4)
- Color: Matte Forge Blue
- Weight: 27lb 7oz
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2022