Kink Whip BMX Bike Description:
Do you find yourself really wanting to get the Kink Whip, but find the 20.5" toptube too short? We've got some good news; the 2023 Kink Whip XL. The Whip XL takes things to the next level with a 21" toptube, components made from chromoly, and every bearing being fully sealed for pro level strength and performance. The frame, forks, handlebars, and cranks are constructed out of 100% 4130 chromoly, the same material that can be found on top level bikes. Kink didn't stop there. They also included many other parts that could be considered aftermarket upgrades such as the Bold stem, Hemlock pedals, Charge 25 tooth sprocket, and Duran Stealth pivotal seat. It's hard to believe the price when seeing everything the Kink Whip comes with.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer (Tapered Fork Legs)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Kink T900 9" 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Form
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8 Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Mission 410
- Chain: Mission Charge 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Bearings (Right Hand Drive)
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Front Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Kink Duran Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth (Stealth Pivotal Seat Post)
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Mission L4 Linear Brake Cable
- Color: Matte Sedona Red
- Weight: 27lb 11oz
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2022