Kink Switch BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Kink Switch utilizes a dialed in geometry designed for those that want a bike for technical riding. To help this style of riding, the components chosen have characteristics to help such as geometry and material used to make them. The Kink Trident fork has a 26mm offset, 1-piece steerer tube, and is constructed from 100% chromoly. The Mission Deploy freecoaster helps chain tricks together whether you are rolling forward or fakie, meaning fakie manuals just got a whole lot easier. Kink even took grinding into consideration and included 2 Mission nylon pegs. The Kink Switch slays manuals and 180's bringing more lines together in the streets and in the park.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Trident 4130 Chromoly, 1-Piece Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Kink F900 4-Piece Bars, 4130 Chromoly (9" Rise)
- Grips: Kink Form
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8 Spline (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Kink Locator 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Front Hub: Mission Invade Sealed (Bolt-In)
- Rear Hub: Mission Deploy Sealed Freecoaster (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Bearings (Right Hand Drive)
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Front Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Kink Chinaski Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth Aluminum (Stealth Pivotal Seat Post)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Mission Nylon Pegs (2)
- Color: Gravity Grey
- Weight: 27lb 15oz
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2022