Kink 2023 Summer Series Curb BMX Bike Description:
The Kink 2023 Summer Series Curb is the a very limited run of the New Summer Series collorways. Same bike, Hot new look! The Curb is a great option for riders who are ready for their first 20" bike but aren't quite tall enough for a full-size frame. The Kink Curb is perfect for learning new tricks and riding technique. Kink has made sure that this model can perform by including aftermarket parts from themselves and Mission BMX such as Kink forks with tapered legs, Kink bars, and Mission cranks.
- Frame: 100% High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% High-Tensile Steel w/ Tapered Legs
- Headset: 1-1/8" Standard Threadless
- Stem: Mission Control Top Load (50mm)
- Bars: Kink T875, 100% High-Tensile Steel (8.75" Height)
- Grips: Kink Ace w/ Thrust Bar ends
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8-Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Mission Breach (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 410
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7
- Rear Rim: Mission X7
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Steel Combo
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease v2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Brick Red
- Weight: 27lb 5oz
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 8.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' - 5'4"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 1, 2023