Kink 2023 Launch BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Kink Launch upholds the reputation of the Launch model by continuing to be one of the best bang for your buck deals out there. Designed as an entry level bike, Kink has made sure that the Launch is strong enough to withstand the inherent abuse that learning new tricks brings. A sealed integrated headset, sealed mid bottom bracket, 3-piece chromoly cranks, and a cassette with a 14mm axle all contribute to a ride that will keep on rolling. The 2022 Kink Launch is a great bike that will help any rider learn to ride in the streets, skateparks, and trails.
- Frame: 100% High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 310 Chromoly Steerer Tube (Tapered Fork Legs) (32mm Offset)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Mission Bold HRD (50mm)
- Bars: Kink T875, 100% High-Tensile Steel (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Kink Ace w/ Kink Thrust Bar Ends
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3-Piece 8 Spline Tubular Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Mission Breach (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 410
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Mission X7 (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Kink Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 w/ Mission L3 Linear Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Galaxy Silver
- Weight: 26lb 9oz
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'2" - 5'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2022