Kink 2023 Gap BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Kink Gap BMX Bike is a screaming deal for the price. Maintenance is kept low and strength is kept high with the sealed headset, bottom bracket, and rear cassette wheel as well as the aftermarket components included in this build. The Kink Plymouth stealth pivotal seat, Kink Ridge 3-piece cranks, and Mission Cease V2 brakes assert a modern design that uses the same parts that other riders are upgrading to. The Kink Gap is a great choice for any rider looking for their next bike.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly Headtube, Toptube, & Downtube
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tube (Tapered Fork Legs) (32mm Offset)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Kink T900, 100% 4130 Chromoly (9" Rise)
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8 Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Mission Rank (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 410
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Bearings (Right Hand Drive)
- Front Rim: Mission X7 (36H)
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 (36H)
- Front Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Kink Plymouth Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth (Stealth Pivotal Seat Post)
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 w/ Mission L3 Linear
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: -
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Baked Red
- Weight: 26 lbs 13 oz
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.27"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2022