Kink Cloud BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Kink Cloud is Kink's Pro team rider Travis Hughes' signature model. The geometry is taken directly from his preferences producing a toptube of 21" and a fork offset of 26mm. This builds' components are off the hook with the Mission Dispatch freecoaster and Mylar rim rear wheel, Kink's Trident forks, 4 Mission Targa nylon pegs, and the Kink Rex 13-butted TruTherm bars. Every bearing is sealed for the ultimate low-maintenance, smooth rolling machine. The Kink Cloud is definitely flying high.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Trident 4130 Chromoly, 1-Piece Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8° x 45°)
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Kink Rex 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm (9.5" Rise)
- Grips: Kink Form
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 8 Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Sprocket: Kink Imprint CNC 7075-T6 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Front Hub: Mission Invade Sealed (Bolt-In)
- Rear Hub: Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Bearings (Right Hand Drive)
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Front Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Kink Ericsson Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth Aluminum (Stealth Pivotal Seat Post)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Mission Nylon Pegs (4)
- Color: Iridescent Black
- Weight: 27lb 1oz
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2022