Kink 2022 Drifter 26" BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Kink Drifter 26" BMX Bike is the perfect bike for those who love BMX, but are looking for something a little bit more comfortable and bigger in size. The Drifter definitely checks those boxes utilizing 26" wheels and a nicely padded Stealth Pivotal seat. Just because it's big and comfy doesn't mean that it can't handle serious riding, though. This bike was built tough utilizing 4130 chromoly for the frame, forks, bars, and cranks and also using fully sealed bearings throughout. If you are in need of something bigger than a 20", but still want to ride a BMX bike, check out the Kink Drifter.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Drifter 100% 4130 Chromoly (Tapered Fork Legs) (26mm Offset)
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD (50mm)
- Bars: Kink Drifter 7" 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece 8 Spine Tubular Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Sprocket: Mission Rank (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Mission 410
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: Sealed 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar (26 x 1.75") (36 H)
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar (26 x 1.75") (36 H)
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker (26 x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker (26 x 2.3")
- Seat: Kink Perception Stealth (Stealth Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 w/ Mission L5 Linear Cable
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts:
- Color: Digital White
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.25"
- Chainstay Length: 16"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 13"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
It paint looks white online but is more phosphate in person. It looks really good. I will slowly be upgrading some of the other parts. Overall, for the price I am please with this purchase.