MatchStix are a multi-functional multitool integrated/contained within a special/dedicated15mm thru-axle. Made in Ashevlle, NC and available in various fitments, it acts as a chain breaker, 5mm hex, spoke tool, and bit receiver all in one. With its included bit sleeve and chain link holder, MatchStix is ready to help you out when you're out there. Everything you need and nothing you don't. The MatchStix multi-tool will take care of you when you're out there and need a little help.
Integrated into your 15mm front thru bolt, the MatchStix handle seconds as a chain breaker, 5mm hex, spoke tool, and the bit receiver all in one.
4 of the 6 stainless steel bits slide into the sleeve, and nestle into the thru bolt.
The bit holder end pulls double duty as a valve core remover, bit receiver for the chain break screw and as a chain link holder.
- Contains 6 stainless steel bits and bit sleeve - 6mm, 4mm, 3mm, T25 Torx, T30 Torx and Flathead screwdriver
- Chainbreaker, 5mm allen wrench, Presta valve tool/bit holder and chain link retainer are integrated into removeable lever
- Compatible chain quick links: KMC 9, 10 and 11 spd, SRAM 9 and 10 spd. SRAM 11 and 12 quick links are not compatible
- 102g average weight, not including chain link
- Compatible with 15 x 100mm Fox forks
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018