For the years, people have asked us at BRG why we didn’t offer a Carbon Fork. Our answer had always been the same “Until we can make the best Carbon for BMX racers, we will stick with Chromoly.” We finally have designed, tested by our Pro Team of Connor Fields and Joris Daudet, and produced what we feel is the best Carbon fork for BMX racing, the IKON Carbon Pro Fork. We are proud to finally introduce our first Pro Carbon Fork, The IKON Tapered 20” Carbon Pro Fork
- Toray UD Carbon fiber structure: Tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversided headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
- 7076 T6 Aluminum steer tube, 6mm thick, tapered from 1 1/8th to 1.5 at the base with Intergraded Fork Crown Race for 45 Bearing - no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight!
- 173mm Steer tube length- The Alloy Steer tube is bonded and keyed into the carbon crown.
- IKON Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075T6 Alloy - M18.
- Internal Steer Tube Threads for the Top Cap so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
- 305mm axle to crown measurement on the 20” fork.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
- 6061 T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop out bonded and keys into the Carbon legs- IKON 10mm Black Anodized Alloy Axle Adapters sold separately.
- 31mm Drop out offset.
Weight: With top cap: 641g / 22.6oz, without top cap: 626g / 22.08oz
Colors: IKON Carbon Forks are offered in a Matt UD Carbon Finish with Glossy Water Applied Graphics. 6 color options - Carbon with White, Neon Yellow, Blue, Red, Sand, or Slate
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2021