For the years, people have asked BRG why they didn’t offer a Carbon Fork. Their answer had always been the same “Until they can make the best Carbon for BMX racers, they will stick with Chromoly.” They finally have designed, tested by their Pro Team of Connor Fields and Joris Daudet, and produced what they feel is the best Carbon fork for BMX racing, the IKON Carbon Pro Fork. They are proud to finally introduce our first Pro Carbon Fork, The IKON Tapered 24” Carbon Pro Fork
- Toray UD Carbon fiber structure: Tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversided headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
- 7076 T6 Aluminum steer tube, 6mm thick, tapered from 1 1/8th to 1.5 at the base with Intergraded Fork Crown Race for 45 Bearing - no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight!
- 173mm Steer tube length- The Alloy Steer tube is bonded and keyed into the carbon crown.
- IKON Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075T6 Alloy - M18.
- Internal Steer Tube Threads for the Top Cap so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
- 353.5mm axle to crown measurement on the 24” fork.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
- 6061 T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop out bonded and keys into the Carbon legs- IKON 10mm Black Anodized Alloy Axle Adapters sold separately.
- 31mm Drop out offset.
Weight: With top cap: 677 g / 23.88 oz, without top cap: 662 g / 23.35 oz
Colors: IKON Carbon Forks are offered in a Matte UD Carbon Finish with Glossy Water Applied Graphics. 6 color options - Carbon with White, Neon Yellow, Blue, Red, Sand, or Slate
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2021