HT X2-SX Clipless Platform Pedals Description:
The HT X2-SX Clipless Platform pedals have stiffer springs and improved hardware compared to the standard X2. It also uses a thinner 14mm platform and a slimmer cage design to shed unnecessary weight.
- Dual sided clipless design for fast engagement
- EVO+ bearings with single DU bushing per side
- Designed for BMX racing
- CNC Aluminum platform
- 5 replaceable pins
- High spring tension
- 85 x 94 x 14mm body dimensions
- Pedal Type: Mountain
- Cleat Interface: Shimano SPD
- Cleats Included: Yes
- Pedal Clips: Dual-Sided Clip In
- Pedal Configuration: Clip w/ Platform
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Size: 9/16" (Standard)
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Bearings: Sealed
- Color: Black/Silver
- Weight: 460g (Pair)
This product was added to our catalog on August 24, 2020
These pedals lock you in and have a solid locked in feel with minimal float.
The best clipless pedals for BMX.