Hoffman Bikes Psycho 20" BMX Bike Description:
The Hoffman Bikes Psycho 20" BMX Bike utilizes a tri-moly frame construction to provide great strength while a dialed parts package creates the ultimate set up for those looking to step up their level of riding. Chromoly bars, cranks, and fork ensure copious amounts of strength for skatepark and trail riding and the gyro brake system allows technical tricks to be pulled with ease.
- Frame: Tri-Moly Material (Chromoly Toptube, Downtube, & Seattube) (20.5" Toptube)
- Fork: Chromoly
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed, Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load (50 x 30mm)
- Bars: Chromoly (30" Width) (7" Rise) (10° Backsweep) (1.5° Upsweep)
- Grips: Hoffman Bikes Raz w/ Plugs (150mm Length)
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly 3-Piece, 8-Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Plastic (9/16" Spindle)
- Sprocket: Steel (25T)
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Alloy Shell Cassette, 1 Sealed Bearing (14mm Axle) (36H)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Alloy Single Wall (20") (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Single Wall (20") (36H)
- Front Tire: Street Style (20 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Street Style (20 x 2.25")
- Seat: Hoffman Bikes Black Ops Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal, Alloy (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Slim, Alloy, Single Bolt
- Brake Lever: 2 Finger MX, Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake (Rear), Side-Pull (Front)
- Gyro: Yes
- Gyro Tabs: Yes
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length:
- Headtube Angle:
- Seattube Angle:
- Bottom Bracket Height:
- Recommended Sizing Guide:
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022