Hoffman Bikes Condor 26" BMX Bike Description:
The Hoffman Bikes Condor 26" BMX Bike features the original decals designed by Matt Hoffman 30 years ago and includes a parts list designed for shredding. A fully chromoly frame, forks, cranks, and handlebars provide heaps of strength. Each bearing on this bike is sealed ensuring more riding and less time spent maintaining. If 20" wheels are a bit too small, but you still want to get gnar, check out the 26" Hoffman Condor.
- Frame: Chromoly (22.25" Toptube)
- Fork: Chromoly, Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed, Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load (50 x 30mm)
- Bars: Chromoly (30" Width) (7" Rise)
- Grips: Hoffman Bikes Raz w/ Plugs (150mm Length)
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly 3-Piece, 48-Spline (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Plastic (9/16" Spindle)
- Sprocket: Steel (25T)
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Alloy Shell Cassette, 5 Sealed Bearings (Hollow 14mm Axle) (36H)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Alloy Single Wall (26") (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Single Wall (26") (36H)
- Front Tire: Street Style (26 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Street Style (26 x 2.2")
- Seat: Hoffman Bikes Black Ops Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal, Alloy (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated, Single Bolt
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: Yes
- Gyro Tabs: Yes
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Blue
- Weight: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022