Haro x Jetlife x Ceek 29" BMX Bike Description:
BMX sensation Chad Kerley teamed up with Haro and New Orleans based hip hop collaborative Jetlife to create a Bike Life ride that's up to Chad's standards in style and appeal. With the sign off from Jetlife founder, Curren$y, the bike is built on Chad Kerley's signature B.M.F. big bike frameset, with a custom metallic green paint scheme and Jetlife graphics all around. Topped off with a rear disc brake, sealed cassette hub and personal touches like his signature Premium grips, the Haro x Jetlife ride is a quality cruising machine.
"It’s for the culture! A collaborative project with a rapper I’ve been bumping for years. He’s created his brand and I look up to everything he’s done. Now that we’ve collaborated, it’s more for the culture. Fashion and music meets bike life. ALL OF IT!" - Chad Kerley
- Frame: 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Frame, Integrated Headtube w/ Wrap Around Gusset
- Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless full chromoly fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/8" threadless, sealed bearing
- Stem: Haro Lineage, top load (48mm reach)
- Bars: 4-piece, full chromoly B.M.F (7" rise)
- Grips: Premium CK grip
- Cranks: Haro Baseline, 3-pc chromoly (8-spline) (175mm length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid BB, sealed
- Pedals: Poly platform
- Sprocket: 4-spoke alloy (39T)
- Chain: Baseline chain
- Front Hub: High flange, alloy, sealed bearings (36H)
- Rear Hub: High flange cassette, alloy, sealed bearings (36H)
- Driver: 17T
- Front Rim: 29" alloy, double wall
- Rear Rim: 29" alloy, double wall
- Front Tire: Kenda Kranium (29 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kranium (29 x 2.2")
- Seat: Haro B.M.F. padded, railed
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm)
- Brake Lever: Radius alloy lever
- Brakes: Radius 2-piston mechanical disc brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not drilled
- Brake Mounts: Disc
- Extras: Pad set
- Color: Metallic Green
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 17.9"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.2"
- Seat Tube Length: 17.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2023