Haro Steel Reserve 3 Dirt Jump 26" Bike Description:
The Haro Steel Reserve 3 Dirt Jump 26" Bike keeps true to Haro's BMX core in this beautiful trail flowing steed. Built using 100% seamless 4130 chromoly, the frame utilizes an integrated head tube that is drilled for gyro tabs, removable brake hardware, invest cast bottom bracket, and invest cast dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
The bike comes equipped with the pro-level Marzocchi Bomber DJ Fork, Haro Baseline cranks and chain, Pro Taper Bars, Kenda tires and several more high-end components. It is available in a beautiful Gloss Translucent Atlantic Blue color as well as a low-key Matte Translucent Black option.
Dirt or pavement, brakes and a gyro or brakeless, the Haro Steel Reserve 3 DJ Bike gives you plenty of options and is ready to shred it all.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly frame with integrated headtube, removable brake hardware, cast Mid BB Shell, cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber DJ, W Grip & Sweep-Adj, Alloy Tapered Steerer (1-1/8”-1.5") (100mm travel) (40mm offset)
- Headset: FSA 45° X 45° ACB Sealed (1-1/8" - 1.5”)
- Stem: FSA Gradient (31.8mm clamp)
- Bars: Pro Taper Bars (31.8mm clamp) (50mm rise)
- Grips: Cliq Lock-on Grips
- Cranks: Haro Baseline, 3-piece chromoly (48 spline) (19mm spindle) (165mm length)
- Bottom Bracket: Double row sealed bearing euro BB
- Pedals: Alloy with replaceable pins
- Sprocket: CNC alloy (25T)
- Chain: Haro Baseline Halflink Chain
- Front Hub: CNC Alloy Sealed Bearing (20mm through axle)
- Rear Hub: CNC Alloy 4 sealed Bearing, Fully Sealed Driver, 6 pawls (3/8" female bolts)
- Cog: 13T
- Front Rim: Alloy, double wall, sleeved (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy, double wall, sleeved (36H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Booster SRC (26 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kenda 360 SRC (26 x 2.25")
- Seat: Haro DJ Mid Pivotal
- Seat Post: Alloy, pivotal (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever:
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini SL 4 piston
- Color: Matte Translucent Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length (actual): 23.1" (586.5mm)
- Toptube Length (effective): 24.4" (618.7mm)
- Reach: 16.3" (415mm)
- Chainstay Length: 15.3" (388mm)
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 65.2°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 17.5mm
- Seat Tube Length: 12.6" (320mm)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2023