Haro Steel Reserve 1 Dirt Jump 26" Bike Description:
The Haro Steel Reserve 1 Dirt Jump 26" Bike stays true to the Haro BMX roots with this full rigid and full chromoly ride. The rigid chromoly frame and fork retains that BMX feel and responsiveness while the bigger 26" DJ wheels allow you to rip bigger, faster, or simply more comfortably than a traditional BMX 20" bike. Haro topped this bike off with their signature Baseline cranks and half link chain, along with some quality Kenda rubber to get you shredding any terrain at a very reasonable price.
The frame is even drilled for gyro tabs, ideal for those BMX riders looking to throw bars and whips, and includes integrated chain tensioners for quick and easy chain tension adjustments.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly frame with integrated headtube, integrated chain tensioners
- Fork: 100% Chromoly, one piece CNC’d, internally threaded steerer tube, tapered legs (1-1/8" - 1.5”)
- Headset: FSA 45° X 45° ACB Sealed (1-1/8" - 1.5”)
- Stem: Aluminum (35mm clamp) (50mm reach)
- Bars: 6061 aluminum bars (35mm clamp) (50mm rise) (780mm width) (9° back, 5° up)
- Grips: Premium CK Grips
- Cranks: Haro Baseline (8 spline) (19mm spindle) (165mm length)
- Bottom Bracket: Double row sealed bearing euro BB
- Pedals: Polycarbonate
- Sprocket: Forged alloy (28T)
- Chain: Haro Baseline Halflink Chain
- Front Hub: Alloy double row sealed bearing (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Alloy sealed cassette
- Cog: 14T
- Front Rim: Alloy, double wall, pinned (30mm inner width) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy, double wall, pinned (30mm inner width) (36H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Booster (26 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Kenda MS5 (26 x 2.35")
- Seat: Haro Baseline seat/post combo
- Seat Post: Alloy, pivotal (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length (actual): 23.1" (586.5mm)
- Toptube Length (effective): 24.4" (618.7mm)
- Reach: 16.3" (415mm)
- Chainstay Length: 15.7" (399mm)
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 67.5°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 17.5mm
- Seat Tube Length: 12.6" (320mm)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2023