Haro SD Pro Dennis Enarson BMX Bike Description:
Seeing as Dennis Enarson is arguably the best well-rounded rider of all time, it's only fitting that his signature pro complete bike is spec'd to be the best complete of all time as well. The Haro SD Pro complete bike is built with Dennis' aftermarket, signature SD V3 frame, SD fork, SD pedals and LaMesa tires. From there it is equipped with pro-level parts from Dennis' parts sponsor, Odyssey, including the Walsh stem, Boyd Sprocket, Antigram cassette, and the legendary Hazard Lite rims.
Rarely seen these days, this bike also comes set up with a full Odyssey gyro brake kit. If you're too cool for brakes, the frame uses removable brake mounts for a clean look. Let's be real here, no one is cooler than Dennis Enarson. So keep the gyro on, keep the bars spinning, and hit some big fufanu's.
- Frame: Haro SD V3 aftermarket frame. 100% chromoly
- Fork: Haro SD V3 fork. 100% heat-treated chromoly. Tapered legs, investment cast 5mm dropouts (32mm offset)
- Headset: Haro integrated headset, sealed bearings
- Stem: Odyssey Walsh stem. CNC-machined alloy (53mm reach)
- Bars: Odyssey Super Highway. 100% heat-treated chromoly (9.5" rise)
- Grips: ODI Longneck Soft
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt 2-piece , 100% chromoly (22mm spindle) (175mm length)
- Bottom Bracket: Odyssey Mid, sealed bearings (22mm)
- Pedals: Haro SD PC. Sealed bearings. Chromoly spindles
- Sprocket: Odyssey Boyd sprocket. CNC-machined alloy (25T)
- Chain: Haro Baseline Half-Link
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero. Alloy shell. Sealed bearings. 3/8" chromoly female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Antigram cassette. Alloy shell. Sealed bearings. 9T chromoly driver. 14mm chromoly male axle.
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite
- Front Tire: Haro LaMesa (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Haro LaMesa (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Haro Baseline Pivotal
- Seat Post: Haro Baseline Pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
- Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2.5
- Gyro: Odyssey GTX-S Gyro, sealed bearing
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: 2X nylon hub guards. Non-drive side hub guard. 2X Haro Baseline PC sleeved pegs
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: -
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Seat Tube: 9.2"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2023